When you register your own domain name, then it helps you brand your business online. Using a domain name helps allows your business to be found 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your domain name creates your own online prescence and increases your branding, marketing and communication opportunities with prospective customers. Register multiple domains to:
- Limit your competition from competing in your market. The more domain names you tie up the less potential good names are available for your competition to buy.
- Advertise your services and products to customers worldwide.
- Direct more visitors to your website.
- More domain names increases the chances of other domains getting indexed on the search engines thereby driving additional visitors to your business. This will allow you to cross promote your websites and advertise under different markets.
- More websites allow your customers to locate you multiple ways on the Internet.
- Domains similiar to your business, but misspelled a little can also bring in traffic. Think about how many people misspell common words or type fast and accidetially misspell a word. Sometimes building small mini websites on those domains can help drive traffic to your website.
As you search for a domain name, if the domain is unavailable, you will be provided alternative names to choose from. Or you can try typing the domain name another way. Add a dash inbetween the 2 keywords. Or if the .COM is unavailable, then see if the .NET or .ORG or .CO is available.
For example: mydomain.net or mybusiness.org or mywebsite.co
If you find a domain that is available, then you choose to CONTINUE with the registration of the domain. Just follow the prompts and you will be taken to our checkout page where you can pay via Credit Card, PayPal or Check.
When you register your domain name, you can register it for 1 year or up to 10 years. The benefit of multiple years is that you don’t have to worry in a year from now about having to remember to renew it. Plus registering a domain name for multiple years allows you to pay today’s rate instead of potential price increased domains.
If your Privacy is important to you, then you can register your domain name with privacy. This shields your personal information from public view through the Whois Lookup database.